SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

H a v o c's Unban Appeal

havoc4

Steam Account Name: H a v o c
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:430281033

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban:  Date of ban: 14/12/18 23:30

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah

Reason for Ban: My reason for ban was impersonating another player who was recently banned.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I should be unbanned because at the time i thought i was just messing about for a minute or two and i am deeply sorry to who ever i may have pissed off by impersonating another person who was recently banned. I have played the server and other KZG servers like retakes and 1v1 arena which are all of my favourites in my community server search bar. When i got banned i thought it may have been for a day or a week, but then i realized it was permanent. I do not think i deserve a permanent ban on all the KZG servers that KZG has to offer after a silly mistake that i have made. This is why i would like to be unbanned

Edited by havoc4
  • Banana Time 2

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response, This Unban Appeal is being accepted, under the circumstance that if anything like this happens again you will not be banned again.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic