SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Lasagna's Unban Appeal

Lasagna

Steam Account Name: Lasagna
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:49514650

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 12-28-18 20:48

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: Auto-Fire

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: At the start of the round I had recently tabbed back in, when the round started I switched to my smoke grenade and threw it to the ground, which I thought was odd since I didn't fire, I then switched to my rifle, which also fired, leading me to figure out that my mouse was randomly clicking. I switched to my knife so I wouldn't show my position and went to unplug my mouse, but I got banned before I could unplug it.

Thus I feel should be unbanned as I didn't use an auto-clicker/fire, instead my mouse was randomly clicking which normally happens, I just need to unplug it and put it back in, as well as the auto-firing was actually a disadvantage for me as I threw away my utility and wasted ammo. Please try to understand my side and thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

Ban has been reduced to 2 weeks for scripting. Whether accidental or not, fact remains a script or macro was activated, and a punishment has to ensue. 

Accepted, ban reduced.

• panthA locked this topic