SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM (includes 1v1,Casual,FFA,Retakes,Executes)] Green's Moderator Application

Green

Steam Account Name:  Green
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xxxgreenxxx/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: (RE-APPLYING; vouched for.) I am from New Zealand and counter strike is one of my favourite games, along with rocket league. I play all sorts of sports and I am friendly. I usually come and play on KZG servers to warmup for competetive play.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming   I usually play on Retakes and I have noticed that there is almost never any admins on the servers, and it could change as people do troll and people do go AFK regularly. I could make a change on these servers by being active and making sure the server isn't full of trolls etc.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be part of the KZG Staff team because I believe I can make a difference in the servers I play in. I also want to make the experience for new comers on the servers to be great! Also I have no beef with anyone on the KZG servers and I don't like to provoke anyone.

Play-Time on Server Group:  18:44:01
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I usually play when ever I play CS:GO, I play on most Wednesdays and Thursdays and every second weekend as my parents are divorced and I can't exactly play due to other reasons.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  B0nes
Vouching Players:  B0nes

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• panthA locked this topic