SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Daddy Pig's Unban Appeal

spinbeans

Steam Account Name: Daddy Pig
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:451072471

Server Group: JAILBREAK 
Server:  Jailbreak

Date / Time of Ban: 01-02-2019

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah

Reason for Ban: Spamming Mic/Chat

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I believe that I should be unbanned due to the following reasons.

1. I am a first time offender

2. My intention was NOT to disrupt the server, nor to ruin the experience for other players. I was merely trying to give others the impression that I was a very young, pre-pubescent child by increasing the pitch of my voice and incorporating childish words in my dialogue such as "poo". Granted that I am unbanned, I will no longer use this false voice as I understand that in some circumstances it can be classed as spam. For example, talking over ct orders

3. Before I took the kzg experience for granted but now that I'm banned, I reflected upon the fun times I had. I now truly appreciate the way it has been intricately designed in a way that ensures fun. I want to play on this server and enjoy the experience that it provides.

Thank you for reviewing this case.

Hey @Spinbeans,

I don't see any bans on record for that Steam ID.

So I will move this to the Accepted as it seems like the matter has been resolved.

(If this is an error feel free to make another Appeal.

Resolved.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic