SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

mal's Unban Appeal

mal

Steam Account Name: mal
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:34348978

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Execute

Date / Time of Ban: 01-07-19 19:00

Admin that Punished You: SourceSleuth

Reason for Ban: Duplicate Account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I don't have another account

Mal, if you were banned for a duplicate account then that means you were previously banned on an alt. Mind verifying that account so we have a basis to sort this out? The automated system is not wrong so please dont dispute this.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

Hey Mal,

In some extreme cases, these bans can be false positives. Although the chances are low, to ensure we are able to clear this up can you please post any and all accounts you may own or accounts that may have been logged into at your residence.

Hey all, 

I appreciate the quick replies. I literally do not have ANY other accounts, nobody has logged into Steam using my PC in the last 6 months at least. I didn't play on any KZG servers or even play CS at all during the Christmas break. I have no siblings and nobody shares my PC.

Unfortunately I'm stumped as to how this ever occurred.

Thanks.

Hey Mal,

After looking into this I'm going to accept it. Although I think that fact you played for instinct is disappointing (:P) no other evidence links you to the original ban.

Accepted.

• panthA locked this topic