SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Vex77y's Unban Appeal

Vex77y

Steam Account Name: Vex77y
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079629460

Server Group: JUMP 
Server:  BHop

Date / Time of Ban: 01-09-19 22:29

Admin that Punished You: myz

Reason for Ban: I said "Dumb Coon" once and was banned for a week

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was banned for a week when I should have just been muted for a day? How is saying these 2 words bannable for a week

Well you see, you had many chances to stop what you were doing and re-evaluate your language structure. -> https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=vex77y&Submit=Search

As you can see, you were muted and gagged for a total sum of 1 hour and pretty much had 4 chances to stop what you were doing. It's only now that you're banned, you realise what harm you've caused yourself. These are what bans are for, to enforse the rules and reform individuals by punishing them. I would say you're on the right track by submitting an unban appeal, but you blatantly lie and say "I said dumb coon once". No you had your chances wait out your suspension.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

I did only say dumb coon once 1st off. Once only i never said dumb coon more than once. Plus i have multiple people who can vouch for that. Secondly, i have always had my gag removed after 5 minutes as they weren't needed and were falsely accused.  Also how is a week ban necessary for a 2 word offense? 

Hey Vex,

Thanks for submitting this unban appeal. At this time, I have myyzz's side of the story and would like to now get yours. At this point, you're very undetailed information is for "Dumb coon" yet below is a long history of racism, homophobic slurs and just, in general, being a terrible person.

From what I can gather,  myyzz warned you, muted you for 30 minutes 4 times and was extremely patient with you. This is before I mention the blatant disregard and outright mockery of a server message asking users to refrain from bullying.

9 Jan 2019 12:20:50 faggot
9 Jan 2019 12:08:27 ♥ Bullying will not be tolerated on any KZG Server
9 Jan 2019 11:51:20 fucking infants
13 Dec 2018 16:50:08 I spend half the year in the US killing niggers and mexicans trying to cross the border. So yes I can aim
13 Dec 2018 08:10:13 I spend half the year in the US killing niggers and mexicans trying to cross the border. So yes I can aim
11 Dec 2018 13:16:46 fucking faggot
4 Jan 2019 13:08:53 why do all black people have nightmares
5 Jan 2019 07:59:32 craK‎ : I only hit women with my left hand because they don't deserve rights
2 Jan 2019 11:33:54 american cunt fuck off
2 Jan 2019 11:34:22 most of the cunts on this have beaten your time
2 Jan 2019 11:34:25 your just shit
31 Dec 2018 07:37:41 fagget
31 Dec 2018 07:17:09 a homosexual, especially a man.
21 Dec 2018 09:44:17 xx is a faggot

5 Jan 2019 14:42:20 i wonder if an admin can give me vip considering it said vip
5 Jan 2019 14:42:24 i wish there was one on tho
5 Jan 2019 14:42:26 ?
5 Jan 2019 14:43:19 myz add us on steam?
3 Jan 2019 10:28:40 hey myz
3 Jan 2019 10:28:45 wanna give me vip again?
3 Jan 2019 10:29:09 dog

Admins cannot just grant you VIP. VIP is paid for, if you have paid and your VIP was removed, it would have been for a reason. For example, you paid for a month and you VIP was removed at the end of the month. Only paying for VIP Lifetime will grant you VIP permanently for that Steam ID only unless an exception is made by Skyprah on a case by case basis.

So, please tell us your side, in detail.

Edited by panthA

That is your response? Where is "Dumb Coon?"

I give you a detailed list of racist, homophobic and abuse CHAT messages and you want me to retroactively pull out a recording of you calling a staff member a dumb coon?

Let's focus on the fact that you have been banned for racism. We have evidence of that racism. What do you have to say to that?

aswell half of those are binds which I sometimes accidentally hit. Also, these were all taken out of context, for instance, the xx is a faggot is a guy that I know named dynamic. It also says free VIP on the server so...

Another instance of taken out of context is the black people nightmare which is where someone asked for racist jokes and everyone gave them not just me. While admins were on so you cannot say that this is me being racist just naturally. 

7 ♥ Bullying will not be tolerated on any KZG Server

is just something that comes on the server every so often and is a bind.

Fucking infants is another one of me talking to one of my friends on the server

fucking faggot

is also what i said to Zoey as we have a rivalry for record on a certain mode and she took one so i said that with a smiley face after as a joke. She and all the people i sent these towards knows it a joke and knows that its all banter...

Based on the response of evidence I honestly think this should be denied.

Nowhere in the rules does it state that occasional racism is allowed.

Nowhere in the rules does it state that occasional homophobic slurs are allowed.

Nowhere in the rules does it state that occasional harassment is allowed.

Nowhere in the rules does it state that racism, while admins are offline, is allowed.

Nowhere in the rules does it state that homophobic slurs, while admins are offline, are allowed.

Nowhere in the rules does it state that harassment, while admins are offline, is allowed.

In fact, the rules are VERY clear.

3. Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination.

14. Trolling staff members or users is not acceptable.

INFRINGEMENT OF ANY RULES LISTED ABOVE MAY RESULT IN CONSEQUENCES WHICH MAY INCLUDE BEING GAGGED, MUTED, KICKED, SUSPENDED OR BANNED.

I highly suggest you read through the rules carefully here while serving your ban.

In regards to myyzz and any actions you feel he has taken or said that constitutes abuse or misconduct belongs in the thread you created in abuse reports. This is your unban appeal, not his abuse report.

Edited by panthA

59 minutes ago, Vex77y said:

shit taken out of context you guys use it as evidence. 

Nothing was taken out of context, you should have known that racial slurs and personal insults don't always count as "banter". myyzz must have warned you atleast 5 times and you continued to write contrary. Though if you have particular opinions on certain staff members and would like to display evidence towards abuse and mismanagement, please use this thread: https://killzonegaming.com/forum/forum/15-support/ as panthA suggested. 

And btw, no, i do not have any connections with myyzz, i only side with what has been given to me.

Edited by sown

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

I was hoping to have an actual coherent discussion about your ban but it seems you still just think we are all out to get you.

Racism is NOT allowed at ANY time on our servers. Whether it's a bind, admins are online or not.

This goes for any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination as stated in the rules.

Denied.

• panthA locked this topic