SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Canadian Bacon's Moderator Application

Canadian Bacon

Steam Account Name:  Canadian Bacon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:173265274

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hey there, My Name is Evan but I go by the alias "Canadian Bacon". I have over 2000 hours on csgo and probably around another 1000 on my smurfs. I'm pretty shit at mm but I love to play aim maps. KZG has always been my goto server because it's always reliable. I'm usually pretty calm during games cause I'm here for a chill time. I would love to be an admin on KZG and make sure it stays the best server.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I like to think of myself as a respectable player, I'm pretty calm and I'm friendly

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I want to help maintain and manage the server in a proper way

Play-Time on Server Group:  00:03:44h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  3:30 - 6:30 nz time weekdays 8:00 - 3:00 sunday No saturday

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  DaveDaLegend

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

3 hours is NOWHERE near enough for moderator 
Get some actual hours

-REP

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic