SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Im not good's Unban Appeal

Im not good

Steam Account Name: Im not good
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:448097147

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:1:126133664

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Casual Competitive

Date / Time of Ban: idk

Admin that Punished You: idk

Reason for Ban: I was banned about a 1 year and a half ago and skyprah unbanned me and the other staff members didnt like that and my main account which i used to play on got hacked and vacced and i tryed getting it off steam and i still cant get it and i think that when u get vacced u get banned off kzg by there console of something from their anti cheat im just coming off faceit. thx for listenting

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I would love to get unbanned to warmup on kzg for faceit tournements and i would love to play against other legit players and improve on there retakes because its hard finding servers that are legit because its hard playing against cheaters and the community nowadays is full of cheaters and i would like to be one of those legits. thx for reading this.

• 9 months later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic