SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

AdeaZe's Unban Appeal

AdeaZe

Steam Account Name: AdeaZe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121159922

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 09-08-16 05:08

Admin that Punished You: "Admin deleted"

Reason for Ban: Abusive/Trash talk

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: When i got banned i went through a shit time in my life, depression, anxiety, anger issues, i know that wasn't an excuse to mouth off at people, but i was very naive and young. I've just graduated from Film school, and i have matured alot and i'm no longer as Depressed and angry as i was. Ill get to the point, me and a couple of mates have decided to make a team and we want to rank up together, so we put an hour into practice. KZG owns alot of the good retake servers and DM, so i was wondering if i could have a second chance, Promising you that i will be polite and respectful, so if you give me one more chance i will much appreciate.

• Nyalon locked this topic

Hey, sorry for the lack of replies. After spending 3 years banned, you're definitely worthy of a second chance. We hope you can enjoy KZG's servers once again :))

ACCEPTED

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~