SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Sweatss's Moderator Application

Sweatss

Steam Account Name:  Sweatss
Steam ID: 76561198412632451

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: i am a 15 year old gamer and like playing CSGO and i play some other games but now i play mostly CS surf cause i really like the people and im a nice and non-toxic player.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i will be nice and controllable towards other people in the server and i will keep people calm and have fun most of the time with the people around here.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i deserve to be a KZG staff because i am respectful, nice, calm, chill and i interact people. I am never a person of hate i make friends there keep the people calm and i will help all the time when in need with the KZG staff and i will help people new to come play and enjoy. i get along with people easily and i just can help out as much as i can. i am always on whenever needed.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 days 34 hours 10 minutes 26 seconds
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday - from like 6pm to 10 or 11pm
Tuesday - 8pm to 11pm or 12am
Wednesday - 6pm to 10pm
Thrusday - 4pm to 10pm
Friday - 3pm to 12am
Saturday - 12pm to 12am (depending what im doing)
Sunday - 12pm to 10pm (depending what im doing)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  drk
Vouching Players:  drk

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Sweatss

Never had any issues with him. Quite and enjoyable person to be around and isn't toxic, nor does he abuse anyone. Have seen him on quite a bit and I think a trial can be an option for him. +Rep and goodluck

Hey man, I have talked to you before and you seemed like a nice guy although i do believe that you should write a bit more to pull your odds up. For now it is a neutral since I haveºt seen much of you, goodluck. 

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic