SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Holy Crap's Unban Appeal

Holy Crap

Steam Account Name: Holy Crap
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101477399

Alternate Accounts: I don't know my previous account.

Server Group: MINIGAMES 
Server:  Minigames

Date / Time of Ban: 02-02-18 21:43

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Bhop Script/Hack/Duplicate Account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: It has been over a year. I previously made a appeal October last year but was denied. I feel the same way I did when I made that post. I quit cheating and it was a mistake to cheat at all. I got banned on an alt and did try to bypass it which not the smart idea. I would like to be unbanned from KZG because I feel like I have changed and want to play on your servers again.

Hey, sorry to hear that you were banned from KZG but not following the rules and especially hacking in the server is strongly not allowed. I'll try talking to SD's about this and helpfully we can get something good out of it. But if I don't, please don't be sad as this is the consequences of hacking in our servers.

Good day.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

Hey bud, like Aqua said, cheating on our servers is permanent

Maybe you will be lucky to get unbanned but that is unusual.

Goodluck 

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

I know that and I thought that it is worth a shot. If they decide to unban me great :D If not, I will probably wait a couple months or so and make another one and hopefully they feel nice :)

• panthA locked this topic