SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] CarNage's Administrator Application

CarNage

Steam Account Name:  CarNage
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160775850

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 20 years of age i play KZG retakes/Executes almost every day im very active and responsible and mature to make fair decision that need to be done. @Aim Admin

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  keeping servers clean from hackers/afk/trolls/toxic players and more

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i play KZG retakes/executes 99% of the time and i think its time i apply for admin after dealing with so many hackers and trolls

Play-Time on Server Group:  http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/sessions/669039
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  everyday

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  myself

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by CarNage

Ahh first of all retakes come under AIM servers, Skill is skill surf. Another thing you might wanna add more info to your application. Either way you need to fix your application up

16 hours ago, drk said:

Ahh first of all retakes come under AIM servers, Skill is skill surf. Another thing you might wanna add more info to your application. Either way you need to fix your application up

updated

You need to write a bit more mate. Take a look at my applicaton and if you want to actually have a change of being accepted I would recommend you edit this and write more. -rep for now.

Ill change my reply when i see changes

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

On 01/07/2019 at 4:18 AM, CarNage said:

Vouching Players:  myself

You cannot actually vouch for yourself, so i recommend just leaving it blank.

On 01/07/2019 at 4:18 AM, CarNage said:

Desciption of Myself: 20 years of age i play KZG retakes/Executes almost every day im very active and responsible and mature to make fair decision that need to be done. @Aim Admin

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  keeping servers clean from hackers/afk/trolls/toxic players and more

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i play KZG retakes/executes 99% of the time and i think its time i apply for admin after dealing with so many hackers and trolls

I also recommend putting more effort into this area as it shows how much u want the position.

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

tf is this

btw im not commenting on this as staff, but as a normal player

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

• 3 months later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic