SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

POCKΞT | ROCKΞT's Unban Appeal

POCKΞT | ROCKΞT

Steam Account Name: POCKΞT | ROCKΞT
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75140322

Alternate Accounts: 

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  ==AIM==

Date / Time of Ban: 06-24-2019 05:39

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: Duplicate Account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: My ban claims that i had a duplicate account. But in reality i do not own any other accounts other than this one. I wish to be unbanned because im on KZG servers for a couple of hours almost everyday and it's quite surprising to me that i got banned for something that i don't even do

Could it be because i am using ExpressVPN that the game thinks i own a number of accounts?

I have since Close my VPN whenever im playing CS:GO or anygames in the Oceania region. I initially used ExpressVPN because i want to play CS:GO with my friends back in Asia and 200ping is unplayable for me so i used VPN for a better and mroe stable ping.

Edited by POCKΞT | ROCKΞT
Adding Info

Yes the VPN would be what caused the ban, when this unban appeal gets looked at, you should be unbanned. In the future, please use don't any sort of vpn while gaming on our networks, or any software/product that changes your network settings in anyway, whether that be your IP or anything else.

On 04/07/2019 at 12:18 AM, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Yes the VPN would be what caused the ban, when this unban appeal gets looked at, you should be unbanned. In the future, please use don't any sort of vpn while gaming on our networks, or any software/product that changes your network settings in anyway, whether that be your IP or anything else.

I am not unbanned yet tho... Which mod should be able to unban me?

2 hours ago, POCKΞT | ROCKΞT said:

I am not unbanned yet tho... Which mod should be able to unban me?

A community director or someone equivalent should be able to unban you.

• panthA locked this topic