SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Nezzy's Moderator Application

Nezzy

Steam Account Name:  Nezzy
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nezzycomau/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a well known player for both good and bad reasons. I often like to take control of situations and bring peace, I have been muted before for speaking up against other people in higher power like when they abuse the mute system and don't take proper criticism in conversations, honest and truthful, I'm on regularly. Always bring laughter and joy

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I understand players on this server, I have a great knowledge on the rules

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  The staff has been lacking lately with my experience I want to join and make them be alive and do their jobs properly again

Play-Time on Server Group:  1day 31hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday 1-2 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Obi, Ron Weasly
Vouching Players:  Supreme, Jared, Tippa, FlipLemon, Dont Cryn

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic