SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

jew_boy's Unban Appeal

yejosheph

Steam Account Name: jew_boy
Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/id/kyscunt

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: Can't find it on the ban list. The mod didn't formally ban me. He banned me with a message to change name, but I have had no opportunity to join back in more than a month.

Admin that Punished You: Mendexx

Reason for Ban: My name, "jew_boy" was found to be "racist" by the mod. He kicked me to change name but I could never join back after changing my name. I have since reverted my name since it has been a month. No one has replied to my queries of getting unbanned and my name doesn't show up in the ban list. Evidently, this is abuse of authority by the mod (I'm not certain if it was Mendexx), and I would like to see my ban removed.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: My name was not inherently racist and was not intended to be so. No one has ever had an issue with it, but this moderator decided to just ban me without warning and keep me locked out of the server even after I changed my name. It's obvious he just banned me and left a message telling me to "change my name". If need be, I can change my name once more to something else as I have since reverted it seeing as changing my name does nothing. But I have linked my account and hope to have this sorted out.

You weren't banned. You were kicked after multiple warnings to stop with the racism and hate speech. I kicked you with the message change names and racism as it lowered the overall quality of the server as 1 person took offence then the whole server jumped on the bandwagon. Behaviour like this will not be tolerated. No more toxic edgy names that will upset people. Your steam profile link even proves you are trying to be edgy. steamcommunity.com/id/kyscunt

There is rules on the server to be followed.  I'd suggest you freshen up.

Edited by Mendaaxx

Unban appeal isn't needed, as stated - you aren't banned. If you are still having issues with joining the server, please follow up in the discord ticket #0243.

• panthA locked this topic