SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Randal's Moderator Application

[REEE] RadicalRandal11

Steam Account Name:  Randal
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79348268

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Jonas, or Randal as majority of you know me as. I am a first year engineering student who loves to surf, get jacked and find photos of dogs.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Having played on the server to a LONG period of time, I would bring a lot of experience to the team. I know majority of the current player base and always try to encourage and offer a hand to those struggling to learn skips or just map routes. I've been that player once and would hope that I could fast track these people through the frustrating times we all face.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  As previously stated, I am one of the oldest currently active members of the community and have positive relationships with everybody vocal on the server. I am very active on the server and majority of the time, no other admins or mods are on to mute the 13 year old spamming "Up the fucking ass", as we have all heard. !calladmin hasn't been particularly effective in my experiences, and my giving an active member of the community muting perms, I would be able to remedy this problem. I've grown a lot through my time playing this server and managed to collect some well warranted bans, though I am now much older and sensible.

Play-Time on Server Group:  8 days 06:34:39 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  10pm - 12pm weekdays
8pm - 2am weekends

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Ron weasly, Whiz (alot of staff are offline at the time of writing)
Vouching Players:  kiki, levi, prizma, Wubtastic, Burnz, Supreme, Hov, Duck, Siren, Pache

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by [REEE] RadicalRandal11
Additional staff members vouching

+rep, good applications. Feel like would be a good addition to the KZG Staff team. Gl!

Edited by Aqua

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

I don't really respond to applications but i feel i had to respond to this one. Randal i was most impressed with your application and was very hopeful we had found a new candidate but i made the mistake of going through your records. I see you were muted 24 times. Twice for doxing. several times for ear rape and a lot of other reasons. 

In my opinion a staff member is a respectable member of the community. A staff member always tries to be his/her best and tries to help the community. If a player wants to become a staff member they need to show they have these qualities. You haven't shown this to me. Unfortunately I am giving you a -rep.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

Update:

Randal, I looked at your chat logs as well but not only that, but Whizz did not agree to vouch for you as staff from what I heard, so please, either explain or remove him from there. Another thing is that your comm mutes are terrible, I mean Doxxing?! And not only doxxing but you have gotten so many mutes for racism and others. For this, it is a -rep from me.

Goodluck

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

I didn't say anything at first cause i was a bit unsure if i knew you or not but from stated above i have to agree and say -rep. I remember hearing you being racist and abusing other players including me once(hence why i remembered it was you) and i don't think you are staff worthy atm. Also i know you run along with the 'boys' in the server and you get yourself into stuff which is another reason why you shouldn't be apart of the team, you are too easily influenced and are apart of the flock of people who are trying to make the server a shit place

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic