SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Temperze's Administrator Application

Temperze

Steam Account Name:  Temperze
Steam ID: 76561198320013755

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Bit of a no life aha my partying days are over games only. Like to say im more mature then alot of people but I still dont know yet.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Heaps of staff experience from countless gmod servers. I even run my own at one point which i took down as Werent enough funding but with all the skills ive learnt from that I can be a great asset to the team

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Well I have a lot of free time to be on this server as well as Im just keen to see this community stay as good as it is now. I have previous experience as staff and can regualy there to deal with any problems

Play-Time on Server Group:  13:37
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Strait after work 4pm AEST and most weekends whenever im availible really

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  TimTam Lemonisticle

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Thanks for your application, say hi to me online so we can get to know each other.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

Do you ever proofread anything you write, there's over 15 grammatical and spelling errors that can be seen from a glance. I doubt an illiterate person can manage a server.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic