SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

doink's Unban Appeal

doink

Steam Account Name: doink
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143507007

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group:  
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: About a year ago

Admin that Punished You: No idea, not letting me search the ban up.

Reason for Ban: I was banned for using macros to bhop

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Got warned.. did it again, got banned. I haven't even played cs:go in a year but I'm back now and KZG is the #1 CS:GO aussie gaming community and I'd like to play on the servers again and would appreciate being unbanned :)
Thanks.

There is no ban showing for this Steam ID.

Also are you sure you were banned last year because this shows that you have been active on the servers recently?

image.thumb.png.d2471b47b2ea92839e86596f16d61520.png

22 minutes ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

There is no ban showing for this Steam ID.

Also are you sure you were banned last year because this shows that you have been active on the servers recently?

image.thumb.png.d2471b47b2ea92839e86596f16d61520.png

Here is my steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/fatdoinksog/

I've tried to connect to the servers a couple times recently thats about all though, just got the ban message.

Might be bugged? 

edit: I just connected to a ffa server idk if it's just because its a new server or what but im banned from aim and other ones

not sure if it was last year, beginning of the year maybe.

Edited by doink

Yea Pkn is correct, it shows that your steam ID has been active on our servers as you can see here http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3A0%3A143507007&si=players&rc=all&x=0&y=0

Clearly, you have been joining our servers with no problems so not too sure of what you are on about. Can you tell me what servers you cannot join?

And provide us with a picture of the message.

Thanks

(you were active on our AIM servers 15 minutes ago and on AWP just before you made this application.)

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

10 minutes ago, Spinner said:

Yea Pkn is correct, it shows that your steam ID has been active on our servers as you can see here http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3A0%3A143507007&si=players&rc=all&x=0&y=0

Clearly, you have been joining our servers with no problems so not too sure of what you are on about. Can you tell me what servers you cannot join?

And provide us with a picture of the message.

Thanks

(you were active on our AIM servers 15 minutes ago and on AWP just before you made this application.)

I attempted to join these servers yeah I just got the ban message tho lol

http://prntscr.com/olqwxi

I can't join any servers besides an FFA server i think

Edited by doink

lmao yeah

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

36 minutes ago, Spinner said:

Weird, I can't find bans on that account. Any other info you could give me? Other accounts?

I recall the admin who banned me was a total cunt, thats about it.

Just banned, can't join KZG servers.

edit: I think it was an anti-cheat actually

Edited by doink

Well, you need to tell me what your name was then since the name that you have provided us and the steam ID is not working.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

50 minutes ago, Spinner said:

Well, you need to tell me what your name was then since the name that you have provided us and the steam ID is not working.

lol how am I supposed to know man 

anything else? 

@-[pkN24!7]- @Spinner

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A0%3A143507007

Ban Details
Player Switzy
Steam ID STEAM_1:0:143507007
Steam3 ID [U:1:287014014]
Steam Community 76561198247279742
Invoked on 02-22-18 21:22
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from KZG | 1v1 Arena 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAN...

Am I supposed to ask on how @ioutrankyou? Well, there you have it, you were banned for Cheating around the time that you said. Maybe you can get an unban since it has been a while but oh well.

Goodluck

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

17 hours ago, ioutrankyou said:

@-[pkN24!7]- @Spinner

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A0%3A143507007

Ban Details
Player Switzy
Steam ID STEAM_1:0:143507007
Steam3 ID [U:1:287014014]
Steam Community 76561198247279742
Invoked on 02-22-18 21:22
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from KZG | 1v1 Arena 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAN...

god i miss you big boy. bring back your wisdom and guidance.

57 minutes ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

god i miss you big boy. bring back your wisdom and guidance.

yo cunt am i banned still

Edited by doink

44 minutes ago, doink said:

yo cunt am i banned still

Interesting choice of words there.

Im not here to make the decision but more to assist the people who will.

But lets see if you weren't before then you most likely will be now that we have worked out you had a cheats violation. As you can see you were banned by console and not this "total cunt" you claimed. 

Please refrain from using excessive language in the future and please have a nice day :) 

Hey Doink.

I would say I'm sorry it's taken so long but it's literally been a day. Never-the-less I'll be the one making the decision on this ban.

There are 3 basic types of Bhop cheating:

Bhop Scripting (Autohotkey spamming +jump when a specific key is pressed) - 2 week ban.
Bhop macro (Razer synapse spamming +jump at specific intervals constantly) - 2 week ban.
Bhop hack/cheat (sends +jump command at the earliest tick available when you hit the ground) - permanent ban.
The last of which triggers a SMAC Autobunnyhop ban after (by default) roughly 20 detections. This is shown by these lines of code:

// Player jumped on the exact frame that allowed it.
if (fCheckTime[client] > 0.0 && fGameTime > fCheckTime[client])
{
AutoTrigger_Detected(client, METHOD_BUNNYHOP);
}

The last of these is what you were detected for. This cannot be triggered by a script, +jump macro but has to be triggered by an actual cheat injected into the client. The problem now lies with this: these cheats are very rarely by themselves but are bundled in with multi-hacks. How do we tell that you were just using the bhop component of the cheats and not also using a wallhack, aimbot, anti-aim etc. We can't. Considering that this requires injection, this is considered a cheat. Valve also agrees and VAC bans users who use these types of cheats similarly to us but does not for the other 2 infractions.

Based on this and given you attitude towards staff, your appeal is denied.

• panthA locked this topic