SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

hilude ;-;'s Unban Appeal

Hilude

Steam Account Name: hilude ;-;
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77997224

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Beginner

Date / Time of Ban: 04-30-17 05:34

Admin that Punished You: ADMIN+ Tito

Reason for Ban: I was being young and stupid with a former server (can't remember name exactly) and i got banned for spamming their server in chat, listing me a ban with the reason "toxic" which I completely agree with.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I will start by saying I apologise.
The ban is over 2 years old now,
I don't want to give you the same old "it was my friend" speech because simply, it wasn't
I was quite immature and I now realise my childlike behaviour has landed me banned from one of the best CS:GO communities, I have recently only just gotten back into CS and I would love to continue surfing, I do wish to apologise to Tito and the rest of the admin team for my mistakes, chat spam of any degree is quite silly, I have grown up now and wish to make peace with the community, the admins and the owners, i once again apologise for my childish behaviour and wish to promote KZG's servers from here on out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic