SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] DaZ's Unban Appeal

daZ1

Steam Account Name: DaZ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18238397

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Execute

Date / Time of Ban: 09-01-19 09:39

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: duplicate account??

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: cause wtf is duplicate acc, ive been playing for years and no problem.

Just to note, didn't see Daz on CSGO until 5 pm so the ban must've been assigned without warning? Doubt he does have any dupe accounts considering that he hasn't been banned on the servers for their to be a duplicate account ban. 

Hope to see you on the servers soon, really unsure on how most of these dupe account bans occur.

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

That's why you are banned.

Reason SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from KZG | Combat Surf 100% AWP|100tick|!ws|!glov...

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

@Spinner can i please see date and time of that ban on the combat surf server.. considering i had a break from cs 2017- half of 2018 and have not touched any other kz maps other than execute/retake.. i also have never had any cheats on my acc, as i do take my account seriously and have spent alot of money on it.. that ban almost looks fake, and looks like a quick coverup so you dont have to spend time unbanning me or fixing your broken duplicate acc glitch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic