SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

admin application

HardJ

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:70067925
Steam Name: HardJ
What Server: 1v1

Who will vouch: Nosey Knight Thrasher
Have you read the rules before coming a admin: Yes, I have read all rules and considered any aspect prior to my application?
How many hours on CSGO: 777 continuing hours :)
Do you have a mic: Yes, I do have a mic, loud and clear for other players to hear me.
How often do you play CSGO? I begin my week from Monday through to Thursday with the time periods of 3-10pm and Friday to Sunday playing continually from 7am-2am.
Description of yourself: I consider myself to be a very funny, outgoing guy who gets along easily with others. I am not harsh, and believe that fairness is important. I would describe myself as a very talkative person who is available to play. I am always avaliable for anyone when they need someone to talk to if anyone needs to get there mind off issues. I will go out of my way just to make them feel better and play with them. I am extremely persistent and believe that I can always better my work.
Why do you want to be admin on KillZone Gaming? I strongly believe that that my knowledge and assistance would be a benefit for the server as I would strive to achieve a bully-free environment for those to play in. I would deal with any alternations maturely, fairly and responsibly. This would include much time and effort, which I am extremely happy to offer. I would consider all aspects of the disagreements and consider the evidence that is provided. I believe that by doing this is reveals my maturity and commitment to the server and how responsible I am to any challenges faced upon me. I will strive to achieve new ideas for the severs and share those ideas with the other players and see whether they work out. I am extremely capable of managing any bugs or viruses that need to be detected or resolved. I will design new and innovative maps in SDK for the server to befit from. For example, surf, and 1V1 maps, and possibly scout and knife maps.
What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming? By being a part of the admin I believe that I will benefit the server by enforcing a strict bully free environment. I will be constantly aware of any bullying occurring, I will continuously be on 1v1 and prepared to record any bullying as evidence. I am trying extremely hard to be able to better the server as I am fully aware of any improvement (such as bullying) and how that can be resolved,
Extra: I enjoy playing Counter Strike and have introduced many members to join and play on this server. I have recently experience a few accounts of severe bullying and believe that my wisdom and knowledge would benefit the server as I have experience how it feels to be bullied. I would deeply enjoy being a part of the server and bettering any issues which includes improving anything to make the experience too other more enjoyable. I would take into consideration the aspects of the server that I and friends that enjoy this game would want to remain the same, and the few aspects that could be improved upon. Therefore, I believe that I would be an extremely beneficial aspect of the admin. I would be very committed to this server and would enjoy being able to experience the admin role in first person.  Thank you for your time in reading this application and this server is an extremely important aspect of my life

+rep, has shown maturity in the way he has come back after receiving constructive criticism and had a fair crack at this new application. @"HardJ" is a nice and considerate player who sounds like he is willing and capable to accomplish the goals he has put forward.

Hey hardj unfortunately you don't meet the admin requirements I would recommend that you become more active on the forums and meet to 10 post requirements. Also apply for one server is easier than applying for two and is 100 times easier to stay active and learn admin on one server than two, try not to overcommit your self to learn two servers. Good luck in the future, I haven't played with you enough to determine if you would make a good admin, but meet the requirements and try again.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
Would highly recommend you take @dope. Up on his offer. He is an experianced member of the community and a great admin on scouts

It's fine i am gonna stop trying i have been trying but it's not gonna work.

+1 HardJ has gone through some bullying himself and had also got to him mentally (If you haven't seen already) HardJ is a nice member in the 1v1 server I think he is also mature enough to get a position like this.
+REP

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

You have put a lot of effort into this application and you seem like a very nice a mature person +1 +rep.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/master-james-4/swordland-main-theme-sword-art-online-ost-piano-animez[/soundcloud]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search