SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Sol's Unban Appeal

Sol

Steam Account Name: Sol
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:181731037

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: 10-15-19 11:49

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I've been falsely banned for 4 years. I don't know what duplicate account even means and i wasn't online when i was banned. I cant wait this one out, need this to be removed

Duplicate account in simple explanation is when you join off a alternate account when anoter account that is linked to your IP address has already been banned. It stops people from simply rejoining with multiple accounts after they have already been caught for something.

There are things that contribute to a bad reading on this which generally revolve around vpn's, but unfortunately you will now have to wait for a manager/community director to properly look into this before it can be lifted which can take some time as there is a vast amount of appeals that come in per day so please be patient.

• 4 months later...
  • Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic