SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Scouts and Knifez App

deSt

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:91815644

Steam Name: DESTINY
What Server: Scouts & Knifez
Who will vouch?: Makey, Pepsi
Description of yourself: Hey, my first name is Scott. I'm a active Scout player and is always easy to get along with and always ready to help. I play CS:GO every day after school. I have many friends who play this server and don't have any body I dislike ::) I've currently been a member of kzg for 2 weeks now. Yes, this is a short amount of time but in this short time I have met new people and developed new friend ships. I'm active on TeamSpeak and always there ready for a chat. I was originally from the UK (Liverpool) and love football. I now currently live in New Plymouth (NZ) and a YR 9.
Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants: Someone qualitys I have over other candidates is that I'm very active in the forums. Every day I'm on the forums always ready for a good chat and always posting bugs and new ideas for the community. I'm also very active on Team Speak which is quite easy to contact me by. I'm a very easy guy to talk to and very good at sorting situations out between 2 players. I believe I have past my past experiences on being admins on other servers will also help me out. I'm active on every KZG server which will also help me to get to know more of the community.
Additional information which you believe may help you in becoming an admin: Nothing much from what I've already said so I'll sum it up. I'm an active player, loyal to the server and always trying to help. I'm active on forums and TS so I'm very easy to get in contact with. I have had past experiences from other servers which will help me out if I get the job.

I have read the application requirements: Yep I have and I reach them all.

Cheers, DESTINY x 

Hey Man Nice app. I have met you online sometimes but 2 weeks im am afraid is not enough time. Yes, You did explain how you have met people and developed friendships but thats just what the kzg community does. my -rep is mainly because of the little time you have played.If you are not accepted, Please wait untll you have been playing the server for at LEAST a month before you rea apply. Cheers Ironstrike

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

'Ironstrike' wrote:
Hey Man Nice app. I have met you online sometimes but 2 weeks im am afraid is not enough time. Yes, You did explian how you have ent people and developed friendships but thats just what hte kzg community does. my -rep is mainly because of the little time you have played.If you are not accepted, Please wait untll you have been playing the server for at LEAST a month before you rea apply. Cheers Ironstrike
Cheers @Ironstrike

i know its hard to take negative criticism but as my fellow scout admin @Ironstrike said those are normal values of KZG members. i have over 200hours in scouts !pt and dedicate a lot of my knowledge and offer all sorts of help to KZG i originally applied for Moderator of scoutz with only 80hours and personally i thought that was low gameplay to request a staff role. but i applied my self confidently and appropriately and had to wait some time for a reply but i did more than what mods would do and was lucky enough to be selected for trial admin i grew the community total members overnight i have like 45 referred members and know i can grow that number with ease, as who wouldn't wanna be apart of KZG. My advice to you is to assert your self in the right manner become some one our players can confidently turn to in need of help i may seem hard on people but everyone on the server knows me and we all get along im so active theres almost no room for a scout mod i know that sucks but i take my admin role seriously and if you want a staff role youll need to prove to all your the one for the job.

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

'DopeScope' wrote:
i know its hard to take negative criticism but as my fellow scout admin @Ironstrike said those are normal values of KZG members. i have over 200hours in scouts !pt and dedicate a lot of my knowledge and offer all sorts of help to KZG i originally applied for Moderator of scoutz with only 80hours and personally i thought that was low gameplay to request a staff role. but i applied my self confidently and appropriately and had to wait some time for a reply but i did more than what mods would do and was lucky enough to be selected for trial admin i grew the community total members overnight i have like 45 referred members and know i can grow that number with ease, as who wouldn't wanna be apart of KZG. My advice to you is to assert your self in the right manner become some one our players can confidently turn to in need of help i may seem hard on people but everyone on the server knows me and we all get along im so active theres almost no room for a scout mod i know that sucks but i take my admin role seriously and if you want a staff role youll need to prove to all your the one for the job.

Dope.
Thanks for the feedback.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search