SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] xtension's Administrator Application

xtension

Steam Account Name:  xtension
Steam ID: 76561198798970994

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 15 year old australian male, i play counter strike, mainly combat surf and awp servers.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Responsible, Respectable, Decent sized penis, Daily Player, Accountable

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i deserve to be part of killzones staff as im a dedicated player and love the KZG counter strike servers. Id respect this role and not abuse my powers. Ive played the combat surf server for 35 hours and you run into all types of people and these experiences can be 'interesting' at times. Ive also had encounters with hackers and extremely toxic players and id like to remove these players from these servers for a more enjoyable experience for combat surf players.

Play-Time on Server Group:  00:01:11h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  monday - 6pm to 8pm tuesday - 6pm to 8pm wednesday - 6pm to 8pm thursday - 6pm to 8pm friday - 6pm to 8pm saturday/sundays - 2pm to 5pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  none

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

9 minutes ago, xtension said:

Play-Time on Server Group:  00:01:11h

Your playtime is extremely low for someone applying for an admin, preferably try to not involve jokes in your application its informal. 

I personally suggest that you involve yourself with the community and play a minimum of 15 hours before apply for staff.

Best of Luck.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

16 minutes ago, NightmareOCE said:

Your playtime is extremely low for someone applying for an admin, preferably try to not involve jokes in your application its informal. 

I personally suggest that you involve yourself with the community and play a minimum of 15 hours before apply for staff.

Best of Luck.

isnt my play time 1 day and 11 hour? ive played quite a lot and 1 hour is def not the amount ive played for. (just inquiring)

Edited by xtension

51 minutes ago, xtension said:

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Responsible, Respectable, Decent sized penis, Daily Player, Accountable

-Denied.
Needs a bit more effort. I understand this is a joke or wtv, but I'd appreciate it if you took this a bit more seriously and added more about yourself.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

• ReedaNZ locked this topic