SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] eden / speedy's Unban Appeal

speedy/eden

Steam Account Name: eden / speedy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:128527460

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_none

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 
Server:  Combat Surf

Reason for Ban: joking around about booting server once

Admin that Punished You: Nightmare / Reeda

Reason for Ban: joking around about booting server once

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was on combat surf and for some reason ended up saying "ill boot server" or something along the lines of booting the server, i was then muted by nightmare for 2 hours which i thought was fair enough, then 10-15 minutes later was permanently banned off all kzg servers and a message in general chat from Reeda saying hes extended my ban to permanent.

On the killzone gaming rules page, there is no rule against this which is why I think a permanent ban is a bit over the top, if I genuinely said it in a serious matter then sure, a larger consequence other than a mute would be fine, but me jokingly saying "ill boot the server" I don't think deserves a permanent ban off all servers.

Also looking through logs at the players banned for ddoss threats, there are 9 perma bans out of 52 logs, 9 of them from skyprah and the majority of those 9 are banned for other things as well, there was also a ban from Reeda, banning a player for a ddos threat, but it was only a 1 week ban, the rest of the bans for ddos threats range from 1 week to 1 hour, which again is why I think permanently banning me from every server is a bit over the top, seeing as there are players who possibly meant their threat, and have only received small bans.

Also, I have never been banned before, it's not like I get banned frequently off kzg, if I get banned a lot then sure draw the line somewhere and perma ban me.
I now know not to joke about this, and if I do get unbanned I will not joke about it anymore.

Thanks for your time.
speedy

I'm happy to approve the unban of this man. 

However you have to learn your lesson somehow. It's up to Reeda

Goodluck.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

+Accepted.
As Nightmare said he was happy for you to be unbanned, it shall be.
In the future I hope you refrain from making threats, even as a joke, in the future.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

• ReedaNZ locked this topic