SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

New Maps? Timer going for too Long???

SIP

New CSGO Surf Maps

Aircontrol
Life_of_duck
- Mom
Rebel_scaz
- Funhouse
- Aether
- Amplitude_encore
- Amplitude_light
- Animals

I'm not sure if some of the maps are already added if they are I'm sorry. The only maps I have played currently are Utopia_njv and Fruits I have heard of Maps taking too long to upload to the server, But it will be better for the KZG Surf Community. 

Timer

The surf timer is way too long, I get quite bored after a while plus when they're too many people they don't want to ********** RTV.  Please put this into consideration. My recommendations for the timer is 20 minutes. It is not too short or not too long. 1 round of Surf to be played.

Thanks for taking your time and reading this thread for KZG Surf future, -Rep or +Rep it if you feel like it. 

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, these are my suggestions for maps:

Surf_Rebel_scaz (easier and shorter version of "Surf_Rebel_Resistance
Surf_Rebel_Resistance (very easy, boost for better times)
Surf_Pox (Short and easy, may be challenging for new surfers)
Surf_Begginer (this is added however it is a tier 3 but "Surf_begginer" is a tier 1 and is much easier for new players)

Timer suggestion:

Also, maps should be extended to 30mins by default as maps like "Surf_Classics" are 35 stages and take around 14mins to complete.

Thank you for reading my post, if you agree pls reply  :)

• My Name is Tito locked this topic