SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] ❤fang❤'s Unban Appeal

Fang KIller 123

Steam Account Name: ❤fang❤

Steam ID: STEAM_STEAM_0:1:3376539

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AWP 

Server:  AWP - AWP AU

Other:  

Reason for Ban: My group tag

Admin that Punished You: Cam

Reason for Ban: My group tag

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Today at 12:45pm i was permanently banned from the admin "cam" because of my clan tag. First of all, i created the group as 100% a joke and i didn't mean to offend any admins or the wonderful community of KZG. I didn't recieve a single warning and if i did get a warning i would've deleted the group immediently. Even some mods and head admins such as "Sheriff Fedora" even joined the group which probably meant he understood that it was a joke and just for laughs. I am decently known in the server and everyone knows that im a chill and funny guy. All you guys needed to do was to tell me to delete the group and i would've done it.

• Bot

Hi Fang KIller 123,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Fang is a good guy and very unlikely to be disrespectful to staff members on the server, He Obviously didn't take into consideration that the tag can easily be seen as disrespectful and rude towards the server. I have ensured he has taken the group down and removed all members from it, would like to see him back on soon. :)

- Bloomzey

• Like 1

I don't really have much of a say, but i agree had he of received a warning of any kind he would have disband the team. I feel the seriousness of certain actions require delicate ways of handling. At the end of the day we are a community of friends and i hope this matter is resolved sooner rather than later. p.s i dont understand the rule of no ghosting, but then discords are allowed? you cant really say one thing and do another otherwise the rules will start to become interchangable. Love from your friendly neighbourhood simp <3

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

This group was obviously made for fun and jokes. Fang is honestly a really good lad and definitely deserves a second chance. Like cmon he didnt recieve a single warning.! Like fang said head admin "fedora" joined the group and didn't seemed offended.

• Like 2

+rep This group was just a meme which got a few laughs and had no intent to offend anyone or the community. If he had received a single warning, i'm would have deleted the group entirely. Fang is a chill and funny person and wouldn't go out of his way to dick on the server that he has been playing on for a while now; nor anyone who was apart of the group (e.g Fedora).

• Like 1

• Bot

Hi My Name is Tito,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management