SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Majestic's Administrator Application

AddicT

KZG Website Username: majesticc / majestic❤
Steam Name: majestic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34906342

People Vouching: Dandy, J_VilL & Menma
Do I have an in-game microphone?: Yes I do, and I am using it a lot more often now!
Hours on Combat Surf: 4 days 02:38:06 hours
Hours on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: 710
Have I read the server rules?: Yes, I have read them multiple times c:
Have I ever donated?: Yes, I bought lifetime VIP a few days ago.

Description of Myself: I am a 14 year old gamer (nearly 15) and I like to play for fun, and because the KZG servers entertain me for hours on end. I am currently Rank 2 on KZG Combat Surf, and that is the only server I play when I am on CS:GO.
I like to help others when they are in need for it, and I am always happy to help them anyways.

I have been playing KZG servers for quite a while but my most played is definitely Combat Surf, which I hope that I may get a staff position on to be able to monitor, and moderate the server while other admins/staff members are not on, as some admins aren't always on the server c:

Why do you deserve this position?: I believe I deserve an Administrator position, as I believe I am always active, and sometimes when there are no admins on combat surf the server goes a bit crazy when there a lot of people on.. But I want to be the person that can fill in, make sure everyone is having a good time, everyone is following the rules, and if someone (a new member - possibly) needs any help with commands such as selecting a knife or a skin or anything like that, I would be very happy to help!
I have also recently donated $25.00 USD for lifetime VIP to support the server also :D

I'd also like to help out the KZG servers, and I want to help by assisting other staff members when they may be not 'available' but I am on the server, so I can join (unless I am already on) and make sure everything is okay and everyone is enjoying themselves.

I also want to donate every now and then to help the servers stay up, whether so it doesn't go down, or so it can make more improvements as time goes on because I am really keen on KZG servers and I absolutely enjoy & love playing on the servers.

I have never broken any of the server rules, and I believe that I know all of them as I have read through them many times - when I first joined the server, and even before making this application to double check. I'd also like to reinforce the rules to new members, to introduce them to what KZG has put down as the rules, and consequences (or what could happen/occur) when those rules are broken.

How can I help the server I am applying for?: I believe I can help Combat Surf by being able to help people with commands and reinforce rules. I want to make everyone aware of the rules, and I want to be as active as possible (as I already believe to be consistently active). I also want to let the members have fun, but at the same time not including any rules being broken as generally when I am on " no admins = no rules ".
I enjoy the servers myself, and I believe that everyone else should to! c:

How often do I play?: I believe I actually play way too much to be honest (as I have been told  :cool: ), but I think that could be a very good thing when it comes to being a Administrator as I would be very active.
But in total (for all servers) I have played for about a week of total gameplay.

Do I think I deserve a Administrator position?: To be honest, I do think I have what it takes to be an Admin on KZG. I have been a previous Admin on a few jailbreak servers on CS:GO (before they got shutdown) and Admin on multiple CS:S servers as well. But I believe I can help KZG as an Administrator as I think I will do a good job on monitoring Combat Surf (the server I am applying for) and moderating it, reinforcing rules and helping new members with commands (such as !ws, !knife, how to donate when they ask, and the rules), the KZG webpage, in a situation such as micspamming, I would give the user a warning before muting them, but if they do not stop the spam, I will most likely mute them for 5 or 10 minutes. (If they did it again they would probably get a longer mute ..)

Have I read the Application Requirements?: Yes I have and I have read it many times to double check!

Thank you for using your time to read my application, and I hope you liked it, and I hope I have what it takes to be a KZG Administrator

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

Yo man well put into your mod app pretty good man i think you could put a bit more information and more effort but +1 very active, Respectful, kind and loves to make bantar love this guy should be given a try.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

'¥J_VilL¥' wrote:
Yo man well put into your mod app pretty good man i think you could put a bit more information and more effort but +1 very active, Respectful, kind and loves to make bantar love this guy should be given a try.

Thanks, and yeah I know, if you meant the description of myself, I didn't really know what to put as I am described as a lot of things  :P

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

I mean a bit more on everything but you did well man maybe just go to other admin apps/ Mod apps / Mine and just get an idea from them

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

I agreed to vouch once you started using mic but all g, you're very active and most certainly know how the rules work and i understand you have personal issue and they're the reason you dont talk but i dont see how you can portray the rules of the server when you cant speak.. Im gonna give you a +1 for your activity and constant loyalty towards not only the server but to all admins and you're mature enough for admin but rules are rules, goodluck with mod hopefully admin to come :).

Supreme Forever ~

'Dandy' wrote:
I agreed to vouch once you started using mic but all g, you're very active and most certainly know how the rules work and i understand you have personal issue and they're the reason you dont talk but i dont see how you can portray the rules of the server when you cant speak.. Im gonna give you a +1 for your activity and constant loyalty towards not only the server but to all admins and you're mature enough for admin but rules are rules, goodluck with mod hopefully admin to come :).

Supreme Forever ~

I use my mic a lot more now so I can portray the rules - and in general, just socialize a lot more. :)

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

Is very active on the server and Majestic shows that they knows the rules. Havent seem them in trouble and they would suit the role of Moderator. Need to use mic a little bit more. Other then that,
+rep

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search