SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

My [KZG] Easy Surf Admin Application

Zois

Current in game name: ZCS_Zois (sometimes change it,but always change it back after)

What server are you applying for? : [KZG] Easy surf 

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:91189575  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142644878/

Where are you located?: Australia, Victoria

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?: 250+

How many hours do you have on the server?: At the moment I cant find out

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Few times and i've got it saved to my computer

Have you ever donated to the server?: No, but i hope to in the future

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Tito and kittlykat otherwise known as 'Tisme on KZG

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: First of all, I've been playing on ever since i've found out about the server. Secondly i love helping people out and teaching them how to get better times and all around i be as friendly as possible.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Im friendly, I try to get on every day(sometimes i wont be on because of school), I can help people out and i love sports :)

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: I think it is a great server, some of the commands don't work but that is fine im sure they will be fixed in the future... i also think that there are not enough staff because multiple times i have experienced bullying, mic spam, and scamming attempts and there was nobody there to help. This is why i would be useful because im pretty much on 24/7

Extra (If any) I : know that i may not be the right age but i can be very cooperative and very helpful plus i love all the servers that KZG have produced.  

Much Love to the server and the people in it :heart: :heart:

Thanks Zois

You're a nice guys although please read the admin requirements as you don't meet some of these requirements. I would recommend playing more as I haven't seen you on the server that much, as for your vouch KittyKat is also fairly new to the server.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search