SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] JetDog la JetDog's Unmute Appeal

JetDog la JetDog

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: JetDog la JetDog
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:487343602
Smurfs/ accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: JetDog-.-#5800

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL
What server did you receive the punishment on? Noob

What staff member issued the punishment: CunnyFunt SNR ADM

Ban Reason: doxx

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I put MY OWN phone number in chat as someone wanted it and I was willing to give it to them I don't believe the gagging was fair as it was my own number and didn't effect/expose anyone on the server

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, the number I put in was ********** that is my number

Edited by imp
Fixing

• Bot

Hi JetDog la JetDog,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

As I explained to one of the other staff members that were on at the time that a Dox is anything that could be personal information that is unconfirmed. None of the staff team are able to confirm that the number you put in chat is indeed your number, for example anyone could put an address in chat and say that its their house when in reality it could be maybe someone's whos ingame and that person is just saying its theirs. In general I would say to just reframe from saying anything like that.

Ill take your word for it, just make sure not to do anything like this in the future, as stated above i pointed out what doxing is considered on the servers. Have fun 

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management