SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

nodigit updated moderator application

nodigit

Current in game name : My current in game name is nodigit

What server are you applying for? :  jailbreak

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:179730646

Where are you located?: I am located in Australia.

Do you have an ingame microphone?: 
Yes (only use if needed)

How many hours on CS:GO?: 
300+ ( 150+ on KZG)

How often do you play CS:GO?: 
Everyday (changes on school days)

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?:  Yes I have read the server rules and I understand them all.

Have you ever donated to the server?: Yes I am a VIP.

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin:  
Squizzy
Flexicute
Magic
Macygru
Witcher

Why do you want to be a moderator on Killzone Gaming?: 
 I want to become a mod because I love to help out the community and I love to make the server a better and safe place to play without all the spammers, hackers, and all the mean people that are highly disrespectful to players. I just love to help out all the new people that join the server and if they need any help most of the time I would ask them to just simply message me if they need any help with anything at all as I am always happy to help people with any of their questions.
I am one of those types of people that would never abuse any of their powers as it is wrong to do so. I am very active on KZG but on school days not much, I am on an hour before I go to school. But when I get home around 4pm I am usually on until around 6:30 till 8 pm if I have no homework or other things to do.
I am quite known on the jailbreak server and I think some people would agree with me when I say I might be a good addiction to the community ( my vouches) if I became mod as I would get rid of as many spammers, hackers or anyone that disobeys the rules as I can as I said I would just love to make KZG a better place. As I have said before there isn't many mods on in my time zone apart from sirtron, the others don't go on KZG often (correct me if  i'm wrong) so most of the time I am on it's just sirtron but sometimes there are no mods on at all. I would try my best to succeed my job to the fullest as I can to make everyone feel that KZG is a safe and enjoyable to play on as it's better if we gain more and more players instead of losing playing for the stupidest reasons. Like due to lack of respect from players or people spamming. This could easily be resolved as I can put a stop to these types of players. As I said before I am friends with lots of people for a bit now and I have learnt a lot of things whilst being in contact with them such as all the rules and punishments that are on the server. So these are the reasons why I think I should be a moderator on KZG and I hope you think this is worthy enough to become a staff member.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: 
loyalty, logic, maturity, respect

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: 

I think of KZG as a really nice community server with great people great admins and of course a great owner who is very active and answers a lot of questions. The day I joined KZG was a really nice day and I stayed up extremely late playing it about 5 hours after I should have been in bed, so that just tells you how awesome KZG is.

Extra (If any) : 
 I would just like to say it is coming up to 2 years since I started playing CS:GO (I used to play on my brothers account until I made my own). To be honest with you the day I joined the server I was hooked straight away and I couldn't force myself to even leave. Also I think it would be amazing if I became mod on KZG as I just love the community that KZG has and to be honest it's one of the biggest reasons why I keep coming back to play on there. So I would just like to say thanks to everyone that has been friends with me since the beginning and you know who you are. Also I would like to say it's been a pleasure to meet all the new people and I have made a lot of friends throughout the time I've been on KZG.

May I also add that I can contribute a lot to KZG by always being active. I can play from 5pm till 7pm (on schooldays) on weekdays that's without no homework and on the weekends I can play as much as I want. So I can practically always be active on KZG to make it a better place to play.

Thank you so much for reading my app and I will take in all the negative or positive comments you may have against my mod app! :heart: :heart: :heart:

NODIGIT

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search