SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Moderator application UPDATED

NBK

I think that there are not enough mods or admins on and i am very active that i should be mod i am a great guard i do what the t's suggest most of the time i Don't be nazi i treat everyone with respect try to break arguments but it would be a lot easier if i had moderator. i give skypra idears for the server i think that i would be a great moderator thanks for reading guys. i only have 5 hours ct but i have read all the rules over 3 times .  :D

Yum :dodgy:

I dont know if anything has changed between applications so ill reply the same to both

ok, you have met all the requirements for becoming a moderator, but only just. I'm going, to be honest and try to give you constructive criticism, your application needs to improve ten fold to have a serious chance of becoming a moderator. you haven't supplied your in-game time which is 50 hours which is more than needed, but only 5 hours isn't enough to learn all the ct related rules and have an understanding of the way a warden controls the cts which is vital to an admin/moderator. You only have one person vouching for you and need at least two. you have just reached the 10 forum posts by mass posting stuff that isn't helping the server and the time from the first post to last are less than 30 mins, which suggest no intent to aid the server just to meet the requirements. Finally, you have put little to no effort into this application, and you need a lot more information to stand a chance I'll link you some applications that will demonstrate the effort required.

http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=686
http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=518
http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=343

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Yeah i'm a have to go with nodigit. You don't have much info. i'm also on regularly and i don't think i have ever seen you on. May i ask do you have a different in game name. Also if you would like to become a jailbreak staff member i would recommend that you put time and effort into your applications, as the picking for jailbreak staff are slim as we do have lots of them. I would also recommend that you try and help out the community by stopping any arguments, mic-spamming and just straight helping out people. and you should try and enforce the rules. (example) if a guard is not eligible to be warden due to lack of experience or just doesn't know the rules, I would help guide them through it and help them out. And i would suggest you download Team Speak 3 and join us and have a chat with us and the admins as it would make a better impression of your self. But ay good luck man.

Yours China

• 2 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search