SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Perm Mute on gummys

Dope

while i was on server i run a music vote to see if people wanted the music as when i joined the music was already playing once the music vote failed i asked him nicely to stop playing it he did not listen so i muted for 5min and when his mute was finished he continued the convo by say he wants to be the 1st on scouts to have 50 mutes as if he thinks its an accomplishment i told him ill have him perm muted before this happen.

Comms:
http://www.bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=gummys&Submit=Search

Steamid:
STEAM_1:0:120616043

i believe he has had more than enough punishment due to spam in game i do not want 100 msgs a day of one offender he is muted constantly on our servers and has no respect for those playing in KZG servers 

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

I effeminately agree with this I was on MG and he joins and instant mic spams, even tho he had previous warnings and multiple mutes so in my response I muted him for 10080mins (1 week) he already has a previous 1 week mute on record which adds to it, then supposedly he was abusing staff on our servers

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

yeah gummys used to play jailbreak alot and i would have to mute him at least once or twice every time he is on

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search