SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Casual competitive admin app

Peri

Just a bit more info

Do you have a mic: Yes

active: Mostly (Unless something is going on)

How long have you been playing the server: about 2 months or more

Where did you hear about this server: found it on community servers

If i needed more info on here i can re do it if i can

"Sometimes you gotta takes risks in life"....
And it probaly will end up ruining it :P

Spamposts..?
I was being active last night?
but ok i guess i gotta space out my posts and make them worthwhile then :P

Of fucking course i get spammed with that shit i was being active last night.... may aswell remove all the posts on the server if it counts at shit posts...... my god

'Peri' wrote:
Of fucking course i get spammed with that shit i was being active last night.... may aswell remove all the posts on the server if it counts at shit posts...... my god

when you write something on the forums it should'nt just be a two word reply, put some effort in and write something that isn't useless

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

'Delacey ♥' wrote:
Peri wrote:

when you write something on the forums it should'nt just be a two word reply, put some effort in and write something that isn't useless

Fair enough i was trying to delete the posts but yeah no delete button :/

'Knight' wrote:
@peri maybe comeback in like months cause Atm u were shitposting posting Eg. Posting stupid stuff
Yeah fair enough i got told by b1n aswell so yeah ok

'g1zm0' wrote:
Never seen you on the server, could just be me.

Usually play combat surf and easy surf (and 1v1 aim) Afternoons but i'm much more active on friday - sunday

'Peri' wrote:
g1zm0 wrote:
Never seen you on the server, could just be me.

Usually play combat surf and easy surf (and 1v1 aim) Afternoons but i'm much more active on friday - sunday
sweet

Would like you to get some vouches from admins/mods of the aim servers. That way we know if they support you then you have acted maturilly and respectfully on the aim servers.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

• 2 weeks later...
sirtron wrote:
Would like you to get some vouches from admins/mods of the aim servers. That way we know if they support you then you have acted maturilly and respectfully on the aim servers.
Ok fair enough but i'm applying for Combat surf soon since i don't play Casual competitive anymore (I'm trying to atleast get 40 hours or more)

@peri, all good man just make sure you do the same with combat surf. As a community if a admin for the the same server you are applying for vouchers for you then you must be doing something right.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Guys I think he's got the message that he shitposted, if your gonna comment pleases say something else now. Thanks

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

sirtron wrote:
@peri, all good man just make sure you do the same with combat surf. As a community if a admin for the the same server you are applying for vouchers for you then you must be doing something right.
Sure Man

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search