SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Adding more maps!

Teknique

Hello ladies and gents.
Are we able to get some more maps added to the Easy surf server? I have spoken with Tito about adding more maps, and he has said that there is about 1000 maps in total that are waiting to be added to the server. If this is correct, whats the plan for the maps? I've also heard a rumor saying that the maps might be added to the server as soon as we get a dedicated server. 
I'm looking for more of a challenge in maps, for example tier 2, 3 and 4 maps.

Keep up efforts.

From what I know, the maps need to be tested before added to the server. 

There are new maps coming, and very soon. All I can say is be patient and wait a little longer, just waiting on the admins to start testing them.

[EDIT]

Also if you are looking for higher then 1-2 tiers, we shouldn't have them in "EASY SURF" because well it's supposed to be "EASY" possibly when the admins have finished the EASY SURF server they will work on "MEDIUM-HARD 3-4" "EXPERT 5-6 TIERS" servers. I also suggest a 1-6 tier server for players who are down to do any.

c37779126ac66ff214f6406d09363f09.png&key
Admin | Easy Surf | Combat Surf|
If you need any help feel free to add me!   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127793519

Yeah man all good. Personally in my opinion i think that the Easy surf server should have tier 1, 2 and 3 maps, but hey that is just my opinion.
Adding onto this topic, I've gotten messages and seen people leave the server because the same maps are being played constantly. Adding more maps could help this issue but waiting will be required.

Me and Tito are currently going through around 400 new maps testing them, so hope to see a lot of new maps soon :)

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

yes that is correct we are about to undertake the process of going through aprox. 400 maps to add to the Surf server !

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic