SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Strontium's Unban Appeal

KennySpag

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Strontium
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:562124112
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:562124112
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:1:441815992
Discord Handle: Kw4L0r#9890

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? Retakes #1

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Cheating XD

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Admin was upset he got styled on and banned me. So unfair ban is most likely a suitable reason

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, https://youtu.be/OEwlHQzjQag

and then I stairstab you on 300 ping

• Bot

Hi KennySpag,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

With your history of being a scummy cheater and the almost 100% certainty that you have cheated on our servers before on another account, I am tempted to deny this myself but I'll leave the AIM team the satisfaction of doing it. - Rep

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

49 minutes ago, disfknguy said:

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Congratulations! You won the argument that was never made!

I never said I dont cheat lmao, however, this doesnt mean that I was cheating. I understand its a foreign concept, but cheaters still play legit :facepalm:

You've admitted to cheating, you've posted videos of yourself cheating, you have a store selling your own cheats, but when you were caught cheating - you weren't cheating.

lol ok good luck with that

On 02/08/2021 at 10:37 AM, disfknguy said:

You've admitted to cheating, you've posted videos of yourself cheating, you have a store selling your own cheats, but when you were caught cheating - you weren't cheating.

lol ok good luck with that

Ignorance truly is bliss isn't it?
You legit have a fucking first person perspective of me during the game AT THE TIME YOU CALLED CHEATS, however, this wouldn't mean anything would it? Because clearly your much more knowledgeable in these sorts of thing.

EDIT: Mainly just want to be unbanned so I can play on my actual prime acc: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tsykes/
Also, Damn ma guy, nice uid image.png.a169b661001513d07d0a1d199d62dab1.png

Edited by KennySpag

I can tell you're upset after discovering your actions have consequences, take a few deep breaths, go for a walk outside, take a moment to reflect and hopefully you can learn from this experience - one that has clearly bothered you on a very deep level.

Thank you, I'm glad you like my member id, yours is pretty lame.

Yet you are still ignorant, and still have not closed this yet.
Either because you like the chat, or because there was no proof I was actually cheating, and in-fact, evidence showing otherwise and cannot close it due to such.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management