SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] 4`Way's Unban Appeal

4Way

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: 4`Way
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34533567
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:34533567
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: 4`Way

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Noob Surf+Easy Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: Console

Ban Reason: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I have been playing KZG surf servers for years, I recently got a VPN which doesn't let me into some of the servers.
I haven't played in around 2 weeks came back and banned on first connection, do not understand why it banned me, however I do not deserve this ban on that basis, I do not have multiple accounts, I play battlefield 5 and overwatch, so time for another account just to surf is not for me, I'm only expert rank in skill surf and I like to chill there from time to time improving over the years.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, Yes I have a day job and I play other games, I'm no account duplicator.. This process for the first time was annoying to set up accounts and discord linking just to do an unban appeal where it banned me most likely for no reason other than maybe the VPN. The ban length is 53595062 minutes..

• Bot

Hi 4Way,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Connections from VPNs are automatically blocked as they are used by players to evade punishments. 

The best course of action would be to turn off the VPN when attempting to connect to KZG servers. The ban is automatic and will continue to apply until you do so. 

If this not possible for whatever reason, then we can look into other methods, but simply put it would be much easier to just disable the VPN on KZG servers. 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

Simple yes, however the VPN is on for good reason.

I've never used hacks, exploits, multi-accounts, griefing ect,. I'm more of law abiding citizen, I like the challenge and work towards improving in many aspects.

Is it possible to add me to a white list, to override the auto-ban? If I'm not asking for too much.

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management