SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Suspected cheater "Ja[Z]RRR"

Sky

SteamID details:  
Steam2 IDSTEAM_0:0:39328085
Steam3 ID (32bit)[U:1:78656170]
Steam3 ID (64bit)76561198038921898 (Dec)
110000104b032aa (Hex)
StatusNOT BANNED
CountryAustralia
First seen as banned (CET)Never
Last time checked (CET)2016-09-29 13:28:05
Times checked2
View Steam Community profile                                    

Some Footage of him playing with suspected Soft aim and Wallhacks will be hopefully up tomorrow arvo, cheers

'Sky' wrote:
SteamID details:  
110000104b032aa (Hex)
StatusNOT BANNED
CountryAustralia
Times checked2

Some Footage of him playing with suspected Soft aim and Wallhacks will be hopefully up tomorrow arvo, cheers

why can't they be up now? you have absolutely nothing better to do with your time lol, your wasting everyones time. In the mean time buy a pair of headphones and learn to pull your mouse down when firing.

Jazza

'Jazza123' wrote:
Sky wrote:
SteamID details:  
110000104b032aa (Hex)
StatusNOT BANNED
CountryAustralia
Times checked2

why can't they be up now? you have absolutely nothing better to do with your time lol, your wasting everyones time. In the mean time buy a pair of headphones and learn to pull your mouse down when firing.

Jazza
Clearly you have nothing better to do than use cheats? and your crosshair placement is horrible, half the time you're looking at the ground, then somehow manage to quickly snap up to someones head. but since you asked and wanted the footage so quickly ill give you what ive got its only about 50 seconds but since you're impatient ill give you the stuff i have just got done.

'Sky' wrote:
[video=youtube]http:/https://youtu.be/dH2khdvB8ZQ[/video]

how about you post the whole demo? 50 seconds isn't going to prove anything to anyone, the admins know how I play. Half the time i'm looking at the ground is because I'm responding to you tossers in chat. Once this is all done, I want you and a few others temporarily banned.

'Kronic' wrote:
Welp, I think my friend isn't a cheater!
Maybe if you could play csgo maybe you would know what cheats are!
- KRONIC

Fuck up kronic maybe if you would stop sucking the owners dick for once and fucking wake up to yourself ill fucking destroy you in cs cunt dont think you're better than anyone cause you have trial admin fucking dickhead

'Sky' wrote:
Kronic wrote:
- KRONIC

Fuck up kronic maybe if you would stop sucking the owners dick for once and fucking wake up to yourself ill fucking destroy you in cs cunt dont think you're better than anyone cause you have trial admin fucking dickhead

Sky, dont make a false accusation on someone and then go to abuse them! You're giving yourself a shitty reputation now of and i suggest reflecting on your comment and apologising.

76561198129673465.png

'Sky' wrote:
Kronic wrote:
- KRONIC

Abusing admins isn't the way to go here mate, let the Globals look over the evidence and post there opinions.Other than that I wouldn't be responding  to the thread with hate because it's giving your self a bad reputation.

'Sky' wrote:
Kronic wrote:
- KRONIC

Wow... http://prntscr.com/cp75hw

'Kronic' wrote:
Sky wrote:
Kronic wrote:
- KRONIC

Wow... http://prntscr.com/cp75hw

This is allgood, but may I ask what are the admins going to do about RANDOMS constantly spamming the casual servers about the top 5 ranked players "hacking". I was told something would be done about it. I would like to know, Cheers Jazza.

@Jazza123

make this a thread by itself on the casual comp section of the forums and sure a member of the senior staff will address your question.

Casual comp link - http://killzonegaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5