SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unban Appeal

J_VilL

Name: J_VilL

Server Banned On: All Servers

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):STEAM_0:0:129402382

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum):http://steamcommunity.com/id/E_vilL_Jr/

Date/Time of Ban:29 September 2016

Banning Admin (if known):

Reason for Ban (if known):Abuse

Why I should be unbanned: Hey Guys look i dont even know were to start i've done some bad shit for the past two days and i truly regret everything i wish i never did this but im just stupid but lets get right into. My Reason why i want to be unbanned is because i've been a KZG member for awhile now if you guys did't know that i've been here since Scout And Knifez came out. If you have known me for awhile i can be the biggest cunt sometimes when people either make me pissed or have done something wrong. Look think about this way if i did't care about KZG i wouldn't be here wasting my time making an unban appeal. Guys KZG Is everything to me it's legit in my blood im so sorry about my disruptive language and abuse on kzg servers if i could i would take it all back. If you guys did't know why i got banned it's because i abused the most important person on the server and we all know that is @Skyprah the person who puts so much fucking effort into KZG. I am so sorry Skyprah for talking about you so rudely. Skyprah we've had fun together playing comps together and everything i dont even know why i talked so much shit about you for the past two days man i wish i could take it back man. Man if i could repay you for i said i would but i don't think theres anyway for me to say sorry after everything i said to you. Skyprah man i dont know were to start man to be honest you mean't everything to me man like you know as a good friend and im not saying this to get unbanned im saying this because i mean it. I've probably repeated myself more than twice but skyprah look i am truly sorry about my disrespectful language and my disturbing words i've said about you mean i promise i will not do this again ever again man. I Understand if i don't get unbanned i will have to deal with it but guys please think about it. Too all other kzg members for now have fun and treat skyprah better than what i did have fun guys. :(will miss you all guys.   

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

I can see you want to come back and have seen what you have done! You definitely changed from a person with passion towards KZG! From when I first met you, you called me names and thats all I knew about you! But slowing I started to be in the same games and TS channels as you! You really showed me who you were and how you respected the community! You were passionate about your role in the community as a member and respected other and what going great and showing you could be mod! But...... You slowly changed from a passionate young person to a toxic non-respectful behaved person! I well everyone knows you can change again for the best and you yourself know that as how much effort you have put into this appeal! Everyone was so disappointed in how you changed your actions! You have noticed you have done wrong and you want to change! Good luck brother! Hope you can change!

It would be good to see you come back onto the KZG servers.
You are respectful most of the time, and decently mature.
But if you come back, I think some of us would expect an attitude change, as you are quite toxic when it comes to abusing others- even if it is in response. You are normally very kind to others, and helpful, but you really do need to change the way you act towards others as some people take it the wrong way, and you do need to change your attitude into a more positive one like you used to when I first met you on KZG.

If you can make these changes, I am sure you could possibly get the unban you are requesting.
All in all, it would be good to have you back if you get unbanned.
~ majestic

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

Regarding your ban, I was on for the majority of when you got banned. Basically you were a temporary ban for abusing the owner and also abusing other admins. After this you continued to go onto an alternate account, avoiding a given punishment. After talking with some higher up staff I was told to permanently ban you. This behaviour is strictly forbidden across all KZG servers. J_Vill, I have seen you be a genuinely nice guy majority of the time, when i join Combat Surf. But also I have seen you be a nuisance, abusing and bullying other players. IF you do get Un-banned I would like to see a massive attitude change and also an apology to certain players, Cheers

-Harry

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Sure thing @Harry-extra and yes talking about the people i've been (bullying) guys im so sorry about my cranky ass i can be really pissed at times or just being legit a big twelvie. I fully understand to those people that do not like me at all because of my age or the way i act. Look if i do get unbanned im more than happy to give an apology to those that i have disrespected. If i do get unbanned obviously gonna have to change the way im acting obviously it's not accepted to kzg and im so sorry about the way i act guys im gonna try my best change the way i am and make kzg a good place for others to join im truly sorry about my behaviour and i fully respect if i dont get unbanned. To those that i have disrespected im truly sorry and i mean it if you wanna have a little chat to me feel free to add me guys. Look if i do get unbanned guys please dont hate on me you know i will react and i really dont want to get banned from KZG ever again. KZG is such a fun place to play on and i respect all those admins. So Sorry about my behaviour guys im truly sorry i wish i could take it all back but you know i really can't. Sorry to those admins i disrespected @Skyprah @Panda Im truly sorry if theres anyway i can repay you for this guys i would but i really dont know anyway too repay you guys except for an apology. I hope you understand that KZG is everything to me.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

VilL is a VERY VERY active of the community and I believe he is very sorry. He made a mistake and he's owning up to it and not being a pussy. Like he said I think he could do something to get unbanned idk what it could be but I definitely believe he deserves another chance.

The fact that you straight up tell the owner to neck himself is revolting. Keep in mind that he is the one paying for all of the fun you were having..... And to think that we were looking at your application and talking about it a few days before makes me feel dumb. Encouraging a server admin to abuse his powers and ruin the server just makes me think to myself how stupid can one be.

Very immature of you

giphy (4).gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search