SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] PeanutGS ♣ mordec☂'s Unban Appeal

mordec

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: PeanutGS ♣ mordec☂
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:211267402
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:211267402
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:0:614381289, STEAM_1:1:616466702
Discord Handle: KRU#8323

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AWP
What server did you receive the punishment on? AWP SG

What staff member issued the punishment: Samuukxs

Ban Reason: points lose evading

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I think what I've done was very immature, I didn't think about what I was doing much at all and even ignored moderators when they warned me about my actions. This is the first time I've really gained points at such a high rate and I got really excited achieving what I have on the server recently, this excitement however clouded my vision, I was so excited that I didn't think to pause and consider the consequences of my actions. I deeply regret my actions and have seeked advice from many people as to how I can better myself in this regard. I promise this won't happen again, so much so that if it does occur again, please just permanently ban me, it would only be right. Thank you for your consideration.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Edited by mordec
I just want to make it more clear and understandable for people to read. truly apologize. Thank you.

• Bot

Hi mordec,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

He has been crying everyday so pls give him a chance TT, but im better than him obviously.  😚

Edited by ❥ colour
  • Thanks 1
  • Pile of poo 1

He has been crying everyday so pls give him a chance TT, but im better than him obviously. 😚

Edited by Sorrow [Not The Admin]

Even though I did reported a case of mordec because of his act and many fellow awpers personally dmed me because of mordec.

He got permanent ban because of ban evasion as I was told he didn't know his main was banned and he was using his alternate account to have fun.

He may did something wrong but I think he learned his lesson, it may be heart broken to see someone playing for two years then to have a notice of a permanent ban.

I felt sympathy to him as I didn't do my best to stop his action to avoid the permanent ban.

I would give him a chance since it was not such a big deal, I believe he can get back on track with a clean state and I will be monitoring him closely.

Good Luck! K R U

btw mordec give me all your credits and the unban will more likely to be appeal :)

Hey mate, I have reduced your ban to a month but will reset your points on all of your accounts because you gained them maliciously. In future, if you receive a punishment, don't knowingly evade it on alternate accounts and instead make an appeal here; otherwise, you will be permanently banned. I am looking forward to seeing you on the servers soon.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management