SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unban Harambe.com from KZG

Harambe

Ive been perm banned on KZG reason in a group called Banpanda which i have now left like skyphar told me to on my ban but when i was on yesterday Tito an KZG admin came on and told me to take it out of my tag/name or ill get banned so i did he dident say anything about leaving the group last night panda came on and i said sorry to him so we are all fine but i am stilll banned even thoe skyphar said just to leave the group and talk to him but he hasent replied so theirs the story hope for a unban thx - Harambe.com

Harambe, first off please use the correct format when you write these appeals. Also please work on your grammar, its just one of those things that tilts me. I was on the majority of when you were abusing panda and the making of the group, Yes you weren't as much part of it as others, but that still doesn't change the fact that you were abusing Panda, when hes trying his hardest to do his job. Many admins and other members were in teamspeak with Panda while this was happening and i'm quite disappointing. I'm gonna say in my personal opinion you should be given a second chance, unfortunately its not my call. If you do get Un-banned I would like you to fully apologise to Panda and think about what abusing and bullying others on the servers can do, Cheers

-Harry

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search