SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

I am sorry for joining ban panda

BismuthC

It was a very immature thing to bully someone and then go and joining a clan to inflict more damage on them, how would you like it if you were in pandas shoes? now do you think you still deserve an unban?

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Like I said on your buddy's Unban requests. You bully someone and think you spamming smiley faces cang get you unbanned? I don't think you're sorry at all and just gonna go back to abusing after you unbanned. Put some effort into it yeah?

-1, not enough effort please use unban template. (http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=32) I think you should still be banned for at least 3 weeks after all the mic spam, yelling into your mic and abusing me.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

yous created a group to attacked our trial staff member and disrespected KZG as the Kings of the server you now are unable to attend due to the fact you thought it was funny. do you know what i think is funny not having to hear abuse towards a dedicated member of KZG. Yous started an unneeded war with the Warlords and you cant even write a sincere apology

WE ARE KZG

Use the template in this section
Very serious Section!

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search