SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

sorry panda

techno

Name: technosnow 

Server Banned On:KZG combat surf 

Steam ID (STEAM_0:1:107899633)

Steam Profile Link (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176064995/)

Date/Time of Ban:idk

Banning Admin (skyphar)

Reason for Ban (making a clan called banpanda and being toxic to staff/panda)

Why I should be unbanned (because i left the clan and i love the sever,sorry panda for making a clan) :)

Umm, props to you for actually using the template. But I don't see any effort put into this. You say you love the server, but you don't put any effort into your unban appeal?
Seems legit.
Neutral.

It was a very immature thing to bully someone and then go and make a clan to inflict more damage on them, how would you like it if you were in pandas shoes? now do you think you still deserve an unban?

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Bullying is a big issue on the server. Although you have apologised which is good you shouldn't be unbanned straight away, if people make a mistake they need to own up to it and not just think they can get away with it. There is no point in banning someone for abuse if they can just write one sentence how much they love the server and get unbanned straight away.

Definantly dont think any of them should be unbanned after a day.. 2 weeks atleast to think about what they have done, and hopefully come back and not break rules

'Dandy' wrote:
Definantly dont think any of them should be unbanned after a day.. 2 weeks atleast to think about what they have done, and hopefully come back and not break rules

-Rep i will not condone bullying on KZG servers we dont do it you shoudnt either.

i recommend a week ban at the minimum if considered for an unban as this behaviour towards players of KZG will not be tolerated and your group was attacking KZG as a Whole whilst i was present so your lucky i consider a 1week min ban. Be respectful on KZG servers or reap the consequences

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search