Sign in

Sign In

[COMBAT SURF] Killua's Unban Appeal

Kaneki-Ken

Kaneki-Ken

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Killua
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:192010394
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:192010394
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199202090189

Discord Handle: Syphoria#4550

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? COMBAT SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG Combat Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: Can't remember

Ban Reason: Hacking

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Hey was banned quite a while ago, about 2-3 years ago. Havent played combat surf since, decided to come back on a new account since i was banned on my main just to chill and play, was really feeling the nostalgia, i never used to hack, just bought them to have fun for a week. Since then ive realised i shouldnt have hacked as it was unfair for other players and i have learnt from my mistakes now. I apologize with full sincerity for my actions. I am now reformed and would like to get back on the combat surf server with some old mates!

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Edited by Kaneki-Ken

• ReedaNZ locked this topic