Welcome, Guest
Sign in

Sign In

meeko's Member Application

meeko

Current Steam Name: meeko
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:528498584
Discord Handle: Meeko#1313

Description of myself: High-school kid from Victoria that plays games too much. I'm a pretty big introvert that doesn't have too much social interaction unless it's with mates on discord. Not much else to say really, I'm not that much of an exciting person.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have been playing for a while, meeting new people and honing my skills while also having fun, I have applied for staff in the past, but was rejected due to my lack of playtime (might go for it again if I feel like it), I mainly play on Casual Competitive as I can casually play and have fun while also climbing the ranks and being competitive when I feel like doing so. I took a 3 month break to play other games and focus on school, and I have come back because I got bored of everything else.

Play time on Killzone Gaming: 117 on aim servers

I have read the Community Rules: YES
I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES

Edited by meeko
Adding one short sentence

Top 50 Casual Competitive player - Meeko#1313

sig_1424388_2_1_en.png

Diamond

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to Team KZG.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Killzone Gaming Community Director

Discord | Sourcebans | SteamID | Steam | Twitter

Need To Contact Me?

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

• Diamond locked this topic