SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] fus alt's Unban Appeal

Smexy

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: fus alt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27574550
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:27574550
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: none
Discord Handle: Smexy#0107

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? COMBAT SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Combat Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: Konka

Ban Reason: changed my name to "fusq's alt" and didn't change it after being asked to by admin

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: honestly I think it's embarrassing that I'm making another unban appeal so soon. Me and some friends were surfing on combat surf, chillin, talkin. We decided it'd be funny to all change our names to fusq's alt, we were everyone on the server at the time, other than Konka. We were having giggles and laughs, a good time all around. Konka asked us in chat to change our names as it's impersonating a banned account or we would be banned, none of us took it seriously as we were the only ones on the server and no one could have been effected by our harmless way of having fun. I changed my name to "fus alt" because I thought it would be funny, but soon after I was banned for a week, and so was everyone else on the server :(
I apologize for my stupid actions and nothing like this will ever happen again.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, Konka as obvious witness, me crying to reeda when it happened

I would also like to note, in my ban reason given by konka that I was being disrepectful. I don't think I was, i don't remember ever saying anything targeted towards konka other than "Hey man we're just trying to have fun no one else is on"  

• ReedaNZ locked this topic