Welcome, Guest
Sign in

Sign In

Register
Pssst, you are awesome!

Hello from an old surfer

Physsion

Hi all, Physsion here  - I'm a returning CS:S player, with a rekindled interest in CS:GO surf.

I was an active member of the Surf-Infamous clan and community back in the day (as Fission), and the creator of the surf_overgrowth and overgrowth2 maps. I still haven't re-cleared either of them on the KZG servers yet.

As a little bio about myself outside of the game - I'm 27, I work in IT, and I'm into motorcycles, martial arts, snowboarding, chess, poker, and heavy metal.

I'm wondering if I'll recognize any old names from the SI or KSF servers - please feel free to say hello if you're still around. To all of those I haven't met before - I hope to play with you on the surf timer servers soon!

Killzone Gaming Bot

Hello Physsion.

Welcome to The Killzone Gaming Community Forums!

We hope you enjoy your stay within our community.

If you haven't already go check out our Community Discord Server!

https://discord.gg/kzg

Welcome!

OG & OG2 are both great, classic maps! Sadly OG2 is no longer/currently able to be completed on KZG due to changes that were made to it's maxval settings I believe☹️

Curious, are these the only 2 maps you've made?

15 hours ago, Sam| said:

Welcome!

OG & OG2 are both great, classic maps! Sadly OG2 is no longer/currently able to be completed on KZG due to changes that were made to it's maxval settings I believe☹️

Curious, are these the only 2 maps you've made?

Thanks very much!

I'm glad you like them - that's a shame about the maxvel settings on overgrowth2, but I still have the original .vmf, so I can look into this and put together a fix.

They are the only two surf maps I've made. Surf has caught my fancy again, so I think I could see myself having another go at mapping in the future.

34 minutes ago, Physsion said:

Thanks very much!

I'm glad you like them - that's a shame about the maxvel settings on overgrowth2, but I still have the original .vmf, so I can look into this and put together a fix.

They are the only two surf maps I've made. Surf has caught my fancy again, so I think I could see myself having another go at mapping in the future.

You would make everyone very happy! 

Og2 is a favourite for a lot of surfers on kzg