SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

DrWinebottle

-rep, you dont even meet the requirements to apply for admin and i have been playing skoutz knifez A LOT lately and i havnt seen you on. Unless your forum name is different to ingame.
You should probably reapply when you have at least 10 posts on forums.

EDIT: i see you have 20+ hours which holds up the playtime of the reqs

+rep
Yeah I have spoken to WineBottle about apply and would've vouched for him if he had of just put me in there :') 
Been playing for a while, was super active for a bit there, now not so much, would like to see you a bit more, but ither then that, a respectable player, approachable, laid back and easy going but can be serious when need be. Would be a great addition to the SkoutsKnives team. 
Make sure you get those 10 forum posts ;)
Good luck WineBottle! See ya around Bud!! :D

- Merk

have seen Winebottle on scouts heaps, but thats the same with alot of scouts players please understand these roles are for dedicated KZG members who are capable of forfilling the job of Admin. try become apart of our community before applying as you will need to know everyone good luck :)

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

just dont spam the server with music every time I walk in i hear music from you, or at least pick good music haha. and yea play a bit more, you're playing more than before which is good we are seeing you around more.. keep that up then seniors should look at your app. it's too early to decide I reckon.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search