SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

The man they call 'DelQz'?

DelQz

Jason
Architectural Draftsman
Car enthusiast
Raver
Sydney

Helloooo.. Is it me, you're looking for?... It's probably not, actually..  :cry:

I'm Jason AKA DelQz  (noun) /'Del-Ques' {Preferably}, 'Delks', or 'Scroob'  :P . I love to smile, have fun and am just a happy soul 114.71% of the time. I spend my time washing my car, washing my car and occasionally washing my car. Did I mention that I loved cars? I live in Western Sydney (conveniently right next to SMSP, [Eastern Creek Raceway]). I work as a draftsman, designing private homes for my clients. Engineers hate me for making them design complicated stuff and I hate them for complaining about what they went to Uni for  :D . I'm  looking getting out of it though, warehousing looks much less complicated. Love to work out and keep fit, not to the extent of looking like a bubble-man however it's good to have a healthy, fit and energetic body even though I eat crap. Bopping and bouncing around in dark rooms drenched by colored UV lights, dressed up in reflective gear whilst a good kick goes on in undisclosed alleyways and warehouses is another love. I'm deep, so deep (hue) in Sydney's underground hard dance and happy hardcore scene which is basically a workout in it's own right but also everything mainstream about this music. I might have TOO much energy? :o 

I'm an extremely competitive player, I basically live inside the ESEA client so you'll only find me in the Casual Competitive server practicing for hours. I'd love to chat to you if you see me, just give me a friendly mating call like "Hey scroob. Fancy seeing you here. How are you going you weeb?". 

I've been involved with CS1.5, CS1.6, CS:S and CS:GO so I've been around for too long and too many people know me under my previous `Stealth. alias. Meeting new people is always fun though. Please do say hello! :)

Do what YOU want to do. Be as FAR from REALITY.

Fak mate +rep great application /s.

A lot of question but most important one is what fucking car do you have?

Do you take your car to track meets? or just a passion for having a really nice car that looks clean as fuck?

I have a few mates that are engineers so please don't stop putting them through hell it makes me laugh.

Have you or will you design and build your own house? I want to but I have to wait till I get some serious cash and for the market in wa to shit itself and then I'll do something.

Do you have a fav artist or style of music?

I would have to agree with you and you probs have way too much energy but you fill fit in around here.

anyway if you see me on ts come in and say hi, I normally play Jailbreak.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

if you write this much in your introduction i cant wait to see how long your Admin app will be ( if you apply )

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

'sirtron' wrote:
A lot of question but most important one is what fucking car do you have?
2014 Holden Commodore SS. The bogan car haha. It's currently getting work done and I'll have it back this week. I'm looking at 500-520 rwhp so I'm stoked! (It's the pic in my signature)

Do you take your car to track meets? or just a passion for having a really nice car that looks clean as fuck?
More or less just love having a clean car, I'm young and although it's not a Masterati or Rolls Royce.. I love taking pride in what I'm able to buy for myself :)  I'll be looking at a dedicated track car soon like a R34 GT-R and leave this as a daily

Have you or will you design and build your own house? I want to but I have to wait till I get some serious cash and for the market in wa to shit itself and then I'll do something.
Yeah I'll definitely design my own place. That way I know I'll actually be purchasing quality materials and I'm extremely, EXTREMELY perfectionism. If it's not EXACTLY as I want it, I need modifying. I'll send other draftsman/architects insane  :P The markets on it's way down right now, well in Sydney anyways. WA has some extremely talented designers too! 

Do you have a fav artist or style of music? 
I love any and everyone. If it has a soothing melody, a disgusting and dirty kick and euphoric vocals then I get very, very wet! But my favorites are Happy or UK Hardcore and Hardstyle.

anyway if you see me on ts come in and say hi, I normally play Jailbreak.

I'm rarely on TS and I've never understood JB  :s But I'll be on the forums from time to time to say Ohayo! Or you can come join my antics on CasComp ::D

Also HERRO!! 
'Delacey ♥' wrote:

if you write this much in your introduction i cant wait to see how long your Admin app will be ( if you apply )

I will be applying although I need to meet the requirements otherwise I would do it now. I have admined about 7-8 gaming networks throughout my CS life and without gloating, I'm extremely good at it  :D :P 

But I'm just a very social person. Talking is good and healthy for everyone! BUT HELLOSSS!!

'DESTINY' wrote:

Welcome to the forums mate ;)
Hello Hello! Danke! Domo Arigato! It's not exactly my thing but it would be rude not to :) 

'ThrasheR' wrote:

Welcome to the forums Jason :D
Thanks heaps ThrashThrash! Look forward to playing with/against you if you're in the servers!  :cool:

@DelQz

The commodore may be the most bogan car in Australia but it is still beautiful as fuck. and sounds mint as fuck. what work are you getting done to get 500 RWHP??

mate the GTR is my dream track car if I could afford one they are a classic track car. all I have is a 2010 Mazda 3.

yer deffs. wa is fucked at the moment and only getting worse with all the mining exports doing down hill. same here man, i have worked in a nad around construction my whole life and i just want to have a house the way i want it :).

hell yer man ill deffs jump on casual comp i used to be active as fuck but lately i have been sticking with Jailbreak.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:

@DelQz 

The commodore may be the most bogan car in Australia but it is still beautiful as fuck. and sounds mint as fuck. what work are you getting done to get 500 RWHP??

mate the GTR is my dream track car if I could afford one they are a classic track car. all I have is a 2010 Mazda 3. 

yer deffs. wa is fucked at the moment and only getting worse with all the mining exports doing down hill. same here man, i have worked in a nad around construction my whole life and i just want to have a house the way i want it :).

hell yer man ill deffs jump on casual comp i used to be active as fuck but lately i have been sticking with Jailbreak.

Yeah man, I know it's just a car but it's my car and it's gorgeous to me :)  It's currently got an VCM OTR CAI, full exhaust and a tune. I took it in a week ago and it's now having Higgin's Race Ported Heads, mild single slipt pattern camshaft, new larger full exhaust system and stroker kit put into it. Should top out at approx. 9K RPM (from about 6.4K) and give me a nice 200hp boost at the wheels  :)

But one day man, one day! RB26DETT life
Haha, you'll be criticising the people working on your house's every move when you start building  :D :D

'Collector' wrote:

Welcome :D
Oooohhhhh Herros! ^_^ 

'Snooked' wrote:
Welcome Jason! You a fan of the Nissan Skyline? :)

Yeah man! I hope to own one day, unless I get my hands on a Toyota Supra Mk4. I like fast cars, very... fast.. cars..  :D Like, anything under 500hp at the wheels isn't fast enough hahahaha

'DelQz' wrote:
Snooked wrote:
Welcome Jason! You a fan of the Nissan Skyline? :)

Yeah man! I hope to own one day, unless I get my hands on a Toyota Supra Mk4. I like fast cars, very... fast.. cars..  :D Like, anything under 500hp at the wheels isn't fast enough hahahaha

My friend owns a Nissan Skyline GTT, its pretty sweet!