SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Unsure of name at the time - current name = ramune/impaled's Unban Appeal

ramune

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Unsure of name at the time - current name = ramune/impaled
Steam ID: ID of the account I was banned on: unknown. Current account ID: STEAM_0:1:413188
KZG SteamID Page: KZG SteamID Page is offline as of the time of this appeal.
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: I genuinely don't remember which account I was banned on as I had 5+ alts at the time. I only play cs on one account now- but the forums won't let me link it to my profile. ID is linked above.
Discord Handle: ramune#3024

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AWP
What server did you receive the punishment on? AIM - AU AWP

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Cheating - Jumpbug assist got picked up as autobhop

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I would like to be unbanned because of the amount of time that has passed since my punishment. I was using the server to test an auto jumpbug which got flagged as bhop and subsequently I got banned. I believe it was some time last year but due to the amount of time that's passed I don't even know the name of the account or the login information. I haven't cheated since last year and just wanna be unbanned for the purpose of playing AWP legit. I'd love the opportunity to be unbanned as I've been playing clean and want to get back into the AWP only community. Contact me on discord if you want to prod further with any questions 🙏.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO 

Edited by ramune
Fixed broken formatting among other things.

• Bot

Hi ramune,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management